Identity & Access Management
Common identity is an important tool in ensuring your users have appropriate access to corporate information. Without an efficient method of establishing and maintaining a common identity across complex heterogeneous systems, significant challenges arise. These can include high help-desk costs for password resets and smart card deployment, loss of productivity as users struggle to access the resources they need, and serious risk to the business due to noncompliance with internal and external regulations.
- Empower users with identity self-service
- Simplify identity management with automation
- Improve security and compliance with role-based access control
- Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager
- Policy Management SharePoint-based console for policy authoring, enforcement and auditing... SharePoint-based console for policy authoring, enforcement and auditing
- Extensible WS-* APIs and Windows Workflow Foundation workflows
- Heterogeneous identity synchronization & consistency
- Credential Management Heterogeneous certificate management with 3rd party CA support...
- Heterogeneous certificate management with 3rd party CA support
- Management of multiple credential types
- Self-service password reset integrated with Windows logon as well as web-based tool
- Integrated provisioning of identities, credentials, and resources
- User Management Automated, codeless user provisioning and deprovisioning...
- Automated, codeless user provisioning and deprovisioning
- Self-service user profile management
- Group Management Rich Office-based self-service group management tools...
- Rich Office-based self-service group management tools
- Offline approvals through Office
- Group and distribution list management also including dynamic membership calculation in these groups and DLs based on user's attributes
- Access Management Preventative role-based access control...
- Preventative role-based access control
- Rule enforcement through segregation of duties
- Self-service access request and automated approval workflow
- Compliance Rule-based analytics of access...
- Rule-based analytics of access
- Access re-certification and attestation
- In-depth reporting and auditing using familiar tools like System Center Service Manager and SQL Server Reporting Services
- Identity & Access Management Solutions
Providing employees with the right access to business-critical information should be managed by the business and not IT. Quest One Identity Solutions provide a simpler way to identity management and access governance.